Job Number: 2018-RO-001
PRIMARY LOCATION: Quantico, Virginia.
The Counterintelligence (CI) Report Officer (RO) will prepare a minimum of 25 Intelligence Information Reports per week, to support backlog production for the Defense Security Service (DSS).
• Prepare high-quality counterintelligence reports and support processing of Intelligence Information Reports from the Defense Security Service, Suspicious Contact Reports (SCRs),
• Gathering information and studying its meaning, think, speak and write clearly, and work on a team to solve problems
• Real-time problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and contingency plans
• Have a working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software
• Familiarity with counterintelligence or Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection reporting derived from HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOT-R), Intelink-S, Multi-Media Messaging (M3) retrieval system, and TAC-S classified information retrieval system
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing the required skills listed above
• Familiarity using Palantir software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Degree
• Counterintelligence Agent (Army 35L), HUMINT Collector (Army 35M); other military service or civilian equivalents with 2 years of Intelligence Information Reports writing experience.
• US Citizenship is required.
• Secret Security Clearance is required.
• Must pass a drug test.