Job Number: 2018-RO-001
PRIMARY LOCATION: Quantico, Virginia.
The Counterintelligence (CI) Report Officer (RO) will prepare a minimum of 25 Intelligence Information Reports per week, to support backlog production for the Defense Security Service (DSS).
- Prepare high-quality, counterintelligence reports and support processing of Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) from the Defense Security Service, Suspicious Contact Reports (SCRs) and Unsubstantiated Contact Reports (UCRs).
- Use your abilities to think, speak and write clearly, and work on a team to solve problems.
- Real-time problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and contingency plans
Familiarity with counterintelligence or Human Intelligence (HUMINT).
- Preparing Intelligence Information Reports using:
- HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOT-R),
- Multi-Media Messaging (M3) retrieval system,
- TAC-S classified information retrieval system, and
- Microsoft Office software
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing the required skills listed above
DESIRED. Familiarity using Palantir software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree
- Counterintelligence Agent (Army 35L), HUMINT Collector (Army 35M); other military service or
- civilian equivalents with 2 years of Intelligence Information Reports writing experience.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must pass a drug test.