CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start Early 2019
Job Number: ETA-2018-011
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir VA, US
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Provide agile Software Configuration Management (SwCM) methodologies, tools, and implement process improvement practices related to CM activities and establishing baselines.
- Propose, develop and implement standard procedures for CM to include engineering change control procedures and support procedures.
- Develop or update CM Plans, and provide input/review to other projects.
- Maintain software/hardware management plan and procedures to ensure accountability of all COTS, GOTS, and hardware and software licenses.
- Maintain inventory of GOTS, COTs, licenses and hardware.
Report all contractor labor hours (including subcontractor labor hours) required for performance of services.
- Propose, develop and implement standard procedures for CM and develop or update CM Plans CM Charter and SOPs are updated.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile ALM methodologies.
- Experience with package management tools. Experience in CM tools and databases and repositories.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in build/release engineering and configuration management.
BS Degree with at least 10 years’ experience Configuration Management or 20 years’ experience in Configuration Management
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please provide your salary requirement.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?