Job Number: 2019-135
LOCATION: Patrick Air Force Base, FL, USA
The Information Systems Manager (ISM) will provide Advisory and Assistance support Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC) scientists, engineers, and configuration managers. The information systems manager will provide data management support to cross-functional engineering, programmatic, and logistics teams. They will assess user needs, document organizational requirements, and recommend database structures. They will advise the government on implementation strategies,
user procedures, configuration control, and database security. The ISM may assist the government in conducting stakeholder analysis and will work with engineers to ensure sound data management principles across multiple information systems.
- Evaluate IT solutions and provide recommendations.
- Assist in the collection and management of logistics related data.
- Assess database structures to ensure security and integrity of underlying data.
- Develop and manage database configuration control procedures.
- Prepare procedures to direct user interface with functional and enterprise IT.
- Support the development, review, and validation of operations and maintenance.
- Support development of a disciplined, unified logistics support concepts.
- Standardize work flows to ensure optimized logistics support data.
- Evaluate technical data packages.
- Minimum Bachelors, prefer major related to Information Technology or Business Administration disciplines.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with enterprise information technology platforms and database management best practices.
- Understanding of enterprise IT requirements and management concepts.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Maximo Asset Management Software.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.