CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start Early 2019
Job Number: ETA-2018-009
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir VA, US
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Implement cyber security solutions, standards and procedures to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and capabilities.
- Ensure environments follow ICD 503 Risk Management Framework and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and emerging DoD polices.
- Enable security implementation, testing and evaluation of capabilities IAW the Risk Management Framework and implement and maintain continuous monitoring solutions.
- Develop the System Security Plan (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Risk Assessment Report, Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), System Software and Installation Procedures, Security Test Procedures and Software Application documentation policy and procedures requirements.
- Review and validate vulnerability scan results at the operating system (OS) and application level and perform detailed analysis in support of OS and application level vulnerabilities.
- Scan systems and produce reports and technical documents to support cyber security engineering and accreditations efforts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Use Fortify, ACAS, Nessus.
- Apply ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Army, and DoD polices and standards.
BS in Engineering, Technology, Cyber Security with at least 5 years’ experience or 10 years’ experience in Cyber Security Engineer.
Network+, Security+. CEH, CISSP, Licensed Penetration Tester.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include your salary requirement.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?