CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start Early 2019
Job Number: ETA-2018-007
LOCATION: Fort Meade, MD & Fort Gordon GA
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Maintain and accredit Amazon Web services For Official Use Only, GovCloud, and classified cloud.
- Evaluate current/emerging technologies, investigate system component suitability, and make recommendations regarding impact of alternative new technologies on project costs, portability, compatibility, and usability.
- Provide engineering advice and subject matter expertise in systems engineering and architecture and technical exchange meetings (TEMs) and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Provide technical expertise for software performance test plan design and test scenarios for functional and security testing.
- Install and configure each OS, build and configure networks, perform basic command line operations, and conduct basic audits and analysis of system logs.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Security assessment and analysis tools to include: strings, sysinternals, Wireshark, hash calculators, binary analysis tools, Nmap, Netcat, Kali Linux, and password crackers.
- Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, IP, DNS, HTTP etc.), MS Windows, Linux, Unix, and embedded Router OS, Python, Shell, Windows.bat, and Power Shell.
- Test methodologies and types to include: demonstration, testing, inspection, analysis, black box testing, gray box testing, white box testing.
- Operate common services and applications such as: DNS Servers, HTTP servers, SOCKS proxies, and antivirus product.
Penetration testing to include basic knowledge of security vulnerabilities, ability to identify and articulate findings concerning the risk of detectability, attribution and co-opt ability.
- Requirements analysis to include the ability to identify well-formed requirements and the ability to trace functional requirements to mission objectives, higher level requirements and technical objectives.
BS in Engineering with at least 5 years’ experience or 10 years’ experience in software, systems or computer engineering.
IAT Level II: CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP GSEC, Security+, CE SSCP.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include your salary requirements.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?