Job Number: 2019-135
LOCATION: Patrick Air Force Base, FL, USA
The Logistics Engineer (LE) will support the development of a disciplined, unified logistics support concept to influence the design of new systems by assessment, development and implementation of Integrated Logistics Support programs including: Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RMA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Design and Systems Integration, Technical Data Packages, Maintenance Planning, Performance Quality, Configuration Management, Data Management, Packaging, Handling, Storage & Transportation (PHS&T), Property Management, Manpower Analysis, Human Systems Integration, Safety, Security, Training & Certification, and Sparing.
- Evaluate technical data packages for consistency with established database, parts, and drawing standards.
- Support development and evaluation of specifications, drawings, and documentation for compliance with configuration control best practices. Develop a disciplined, unified logistics support concept.
- Develop a disciplined, unified logistics support concept.
- Assess and develop maintenance planning concepts.
- Preform analysis applying RMA and RCM methods; recommend spare, forward supply point, test/support equipment, PHS&T.
- Identify logistics personnel requirements and evaluation or development of logistics-related training programs.
- Develop, review, and/or validate Technical Documentation Packages for system operations and maintenance.
- Aid in the alignment of the government customer with the international customer (United Nations) in the implementation of a Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) Program.
- Prepare and present executive level program briefings.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8 years of relevant experience performing tasks similar to those above.
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Power Point, Access, and Word.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to communicate with executives.
- Maximo Asset Management Software.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Must have a fully adjudicated Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must pass drug test.