Job Number: 2018-38-311
LOCATION: Patrick Air Force Base, FL, USA
The Project Planner/Procurement Manager shall provide project planning, procurement, and support to Scientific Review Panels. Manage, coordinate, and facilitate project plans and procurements for the Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC). Provide support to facilitate Scientific Review Panels and Integrated Product Team meetings.
- Maintain a procurement system to ensure that all purchases are made in a cost-effective manner.
- Procure equipment and materials listed on government provided Bills of Materials (BOM) to support mission activities.
- Support Integrated Product Team and other meetings to support implementation of developing mission programs; to support development and operation of the US NDC; and to support development, installation, integration, testing, and sustainment of new and existing systems.
- Provide professional services in support seismic review panel events/conferences.
- Provide administrative support to include payment of the consultants and coordination on security clearances with the consultant’s parent organization.
- Handle administrative actions to include payment of the consultants and coordination on security clearances with the consultant’s parent organization.
- Process employee clearance applications and issue granted clearances.
- Initiate, write and present security briefings and security education material.
- Coordinate payment of associated travel and per diem expenses for consultants.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or 8 years of relevant experience performing tasks like those above
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience performing tasks like those above.
- General experience using Microsoft Office products including Excel, Power Point, and Word.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to communicate with executives.
- Experience working within a government Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Experience deriving and marking classified documents according to the National Industrial Security Program (NISPOM) and security classification guides.
- US Citizenship required.
- The government requires employees to have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Must pass drug test.