CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD
Est. Start Early 2019
Job Number: ETA-K-2019-PgM
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership.
- Manage financial performance, staffing, labor hour recording, staff development, customer relations, management oversight on multiple complex projects, and mission execution.
- Conduct monthly Contract Activity and Status Meetings.
- Assist with planning, executing and maintaining capability development programs and projects across the multidiscipline Intelligence spectrum.
- Produce technical documents of processes and procedures that support development and sustainment of software and hardware intensive systems and implement best practice planning, risk mitigation, and strategic support spanning the full Project Management Lifecycle.
- Assist with development of input and coordination of Strategic Plans, Army Campaign Plans, Army Intelligence Master Plans, Organizational Structure Development, Manpower Reporting, Program Objective Memorandum, development of acquisition packets, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests, Purchase Request & Commitments related documents.
- Manage Industry and Intelligence Community engagement leading to identification of relevant technical solutions for INSCOM Capability Gaps and support and planning towards future projects.
Plan, analyze, and assess Open-source intelligence capabilities and provide technical reports and documents that supports the outcome of the Government & Commercial Off-The-Shelf capabilities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess a strong understanding of the Army and INSCOM missions, directives, and DOTmLPF-P.
- Experience interacting and communicating with senior Army officers and corporate executives
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) or DAWIA Level III Certification in Project Management.
MS in Engineering, Technology, or Science with at least 15 years’ experience in management of programs and projects or BS in Engineering, Technology or Science with at least 20 years’ experience in management of programs and projects.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include Salary Expectation.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?