Website Kegman Inc.
MERC-G Project Analyst
Job Number: 2018-137-311
LOCATION: Patrick Air Force Base, FL USA
The Project Analyst shall analyze, review, and document the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle for the Air Force Technical Applications Center (AFTAC). They will provide support to facilitate Review Panels and customer Integrated Product Team meetings while helping the entire project team complete their projects within planned scope, schedule and budget while serving as a liaison for the project’s technical, functional and non-functional teams.
• Support customer Integrated Product Team and other meetings to support implementation of developing mission programs; support development and operation of the United States National Data Center (US NDC); and support development, installation, integration, testing, and sustainment of new and existing systems that either directly or indirectly support AFTAC and the US NDC.
• Provide planning assistance and program control to geophysical field installation projects.
• Procure equipment and materials from government provided Bill of Materials (BOM) for geophysical projects.
• Provide professional services in support of Review Panel events and conferences.
• Creating, managing and disbursing reports related to the project.
• Maintaining project assets, communications, and related database(s).
• Provide administrative support to include coordination and payment of consultants.
• Maintain the existing procurement system to ensure that all purchases are made in a cost-effective manner.
• Process employee clearance applications and issue granted clearances.
• Initiate, write, and present security briefings and security education material.
• Coordinate payment of associated travel and per diem expenses for consultants.
EDUCATION: Associates Degree or 8 years of relevant experience performing tasks like those above
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience performing tasks like those above.
• Working knowledge of MS Project; scheduling, work breakdown structures, resource allocations.
• General experience using Microsoft Office products including Excel, Power Point, and Word.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to communicate with executives.
• Experience working within a government Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
• Experience deriving and marking classified documents according to the National Industrial Security Program
(NISPOM) and security classification guides.
• Familiarity with the purchasing, design, or installation of sensor equipment is preferred.
• US Citizenship required.
• The government requires employees to have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
• Must pass drug test.
To apply for this job email your details to careers@kegmanINC.com