CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start May 2019
Job Number: ETA-K-2018-004
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA, USA (5), Fort Bragg, NC, USA (1)
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Conduct coordination meetings, presentations and demonstrations, and provides expert advice on project management practices; defines, analyzes and documents activity and time estimates for projects; makes resourcing (manpower, funding, equipment and time) recommendations.
- Support planning, analysis, and assessment of enterprise Commercially-off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) OSINT solutions IAW government directive and conform to the doctrine organization, training, materiel, leadership, education, personnel and facilities and planning (DOTmLPF-P) requirements.
- Assist with development of input and coordination of Strategic Plans, Army Campaign Plans, Army Intelligence Master Plans, Organizational Structure Development, Manpower Reporting, Program Objective Memorandum, development of acquisition packets, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests, Purchase Request & Commitments related documents.
- Attend meetings and provide technical documents, reports, and briefings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess a strong understanding of the Army and INSCOM missions, directives, and DOTmLPF-P.
- Experience interacting and communicating with senior Army officers and corporate executives.
- 10 to 15 years of military and/or civilian intelligence experience in Signals Intelligence, Geospatial Intelligence, Human Intelligence, Counterintelligence, Open Source Intelligence, All Source Analysis, and/or Collection Management.
MA with at least 20 years’ experience in management of programs and projects or BA with at least 25 years’ experience in management of programs and projects.
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) or DAWIA Level III Certification in Project Management and/or life- cycle management.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include your compensation requirements.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?