Job Number: 2018-RO-001
PRIMARY LOCATION: Quantico, Virginia.
This position will manage staff and contract deliverables, and prepare Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), for the Defense Security Service. They will have full authority and accountability to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the contract.
- Manage project cost, schedule, and performance of the contract, exercising the full authority to act on all contract matters relating to daily operations,
- supervise contractor personnel, organization, and administer controls necessary to ensure that all delivered services and products meet all requirements,
- oversee service schedule quality controls to ensure responsiveness, cost control, adherence to schedules, professional and cooperative behavior, technical quality of work, management of contractor team’s efforts and commitment to customer satisfaction,
- prepare counterintelligence (CI) reports and support processing of Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) from the Defense Security Service (DSS) Suspicious Contact Reports (SCRs),
- develop and maintain an effective quality control program to ensure quality production of contract deliverables
- Knowledge of and experience with standard project management practices
- Real-time problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and contingency plans
- Have a working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with counterintelligence or Human Intelligence (HUMINT) collection reporting derived from HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOT-R), Intelink-S, Multi-Media Messaging (M3) retrieval system, and TAC-S classified information retrieval system
- Project Management Professional Certification
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in management, organizational development, or other course of study that relates to Intelligence Collection and Reporting US Army 35L, Counterintelligence Agent, and 35M, HUMINT Collector; other military service or civilian equivalents of Intelligence Information Reports writing experience
- Six years’ experience performing the required skills listed above
- US Citizenship is required.
- Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must pass a drug test.