CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start May 2019
Job Number: ETA-K-2018-002
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Research and evaluate advanced technologies and their applicability to help satisfy operational intelligence and Information Technology capability gaps.
- Assess and provided insights that can be applied to the development advanced analytics, processing, communications capabilities, and IT architecture improvements.
- Conduct data analysis and find patterns and relationships in large volumes of government classified structured and unstructured.
- Provide recommendations and develops plans to integrate commercial, laboratory, and university developed advanced technologies into operational baselines.
- Evaluate technologies, and/or architectures in classified and unclassified environment: System design and engineering documents.
- Advise and assist Government PMs in management of sponsored technology initiatives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Application of Data Science concepts; computer science, information technology, math and statistics, domains and knowledge management.
- Programming languages such as Python, R, Java, Ruby, Clojure, MatLab, Pig or SQL.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop, Hive and/or MapReduce.
- Familiar with Natural Language Processing – the interactions between computers and humans; Machine learning to improve algorithms.
- Conceptual modelling; Statistical analysis; Predictive modelling; Hypothesis testing, able to develop hypothesis and test them with experiments.
- Possess a strong understanding of the Army and INSCOM missions.
- Experience interacting and communicating with senior Army officers and corporate executives.
PhD in area of Sciences or Engineering with at least 12 years’ experience with Data Sciences management of Technologies programs/projects or MS in area of Sciences or Engineering with at least 20 years’ experience in Data Science and management of Technologies programs/projects.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include your compensation requirements.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?