CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start May 2019
Job Number: ETA-2018-008
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir VA, US (3)
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Implement cyber security solutions, standards and procedures to ensure information confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems and capabilities.
- Ensure environments follow ICD 503 Risk Management Framework and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and emerging DoD polices.
- Enable security implementation, testing and evaluation of capabilities IAW the Risk Management Framework and implement and maintain continuous monitoring solutions.
- Develop the System Security Plan (SSP), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Risk Assessment Report, Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), System Software and Installation Procedures, Security Test Procedures and Software Application documentation policy and procedures requirements.
- Review and validate vulnerability scan results at the operating system (OS) and application level and perform detailed analysis in support of OS and application level vulnerabilities.
- Scan systems and produce reports and technical documents to support cyber security engineering and accreditations efforts.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Use Fortify, ACAS, Nessus.
- Apply ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Army, and DoD polices and standards.
MS in Engineering, Technology, or Cyber Security with at least 10 years’ experience or BS in Engineering, Technology or Science with 15 years’ experience.
Network+, Security+. CEH, CISSP, Licensed Penetration Tester
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include your salary requirement.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?