CONTINGENT ON CONTRACT AWARD Est. Start May 2019
Job Number: ETA-K-2018-003
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
Support the U.S. Army Intelligence & Security Command (INSCOM) as it executes mission command of operational intelligence and security forces; conducts and synchronizes worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence and security operations; delivers linguist support and intelligence-related advanced skills training, acquisition support, logistics, communications, and other specialized capabilities.
- Support concept development; design reviews; presentations and demonstrations; leads and facilitates meetings; defines, analyzes and documents activity and time estimates for projects; monitors project reports, variances, and makes resourcing (manpower, funding, equipment and time) recommendations; provides expert advice on project management practices.
- Manage Industry and Intelligence Community (IC) engagement leading to identification of relevant technical solutions for INSCOM Capability Gaps and support and planning towards future projects.
- Collaborate with analysts, collectors, and leaders throughout the INSCOM, Department of Defense, and IC to facilitate the exchange of intelligence information.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), Cyber Intelligence Planning.
- Plan, analyze and assess of enterprise Commercially-off-the-Shelf (COTS) and Government-off-the-Shelf (GOTS) OSINT solutions IAW government directive and conform to the doctrine organization, training, materiel, leadership, education, personnel and facilities and planning (DOTmLPF-P) requirements.
- Assist with development of input and coordination of Strategic Plans, Army Campaign Plans, Army Intelligence Master Plans, Organizational Structure Development, Manpower Reporting, Program Objective Memorandum, development of acquisition packets, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests, Purchase Request & Commitments related documents.
- Attend meetings and provide technical documents, reports, and briefings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess a strong understanding of the Army and INSCOM missions, directives, and DOTmLPF-P.
- Experience interacting and communicating with senior Army officers and corporate executives.
MS in Engineering, Technology, or Science with at least 15 years’ experience in management of programs and projects or BS in Engineering, Technology or Science with at least 20 years’ experience in management of programs and projects.
Project Management Professional® (PMP®) or DAWIA Level III Certification in Project Management.
- Must pass drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated (not an interim) Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
Please include your compensation requirements.
Are you willing to sign a letter of commitment to work on this project: to be submitted with our proposal?