LOCATION: Patrick Air Force Base, FL, USA
The Sr. Software Developer, Database Administrator, will provide scientific, engineering, and technical assistance to the Defense Intelligence Agency, Office for Science and Technology (S&T), Office for Advanced Technical Intelligence. This requires a high level of self-motivation, desire to deliver stellar solutions and willingness to work in a distributed team environment.
- Develop application interfaces
- Develop and maintain an Identity Management solution that uses Postgres and Layer 7 tool sets
- Develop and deploy Java/JEE applications on Linux and Windows environments.
- Maintain software and databases, data labeling, and certificate management for a small network
- Virtualization (VMWare) Proficiency with PostgreSQL Database or other similar relational databases including data modeling, performance tuning, row level security, and SQL.
- Java Persistence API (e.g. Hibernate, Eclipse link, Open JPA) as well as JDBC.
- Building Web applications/user interfaces using Angular 4/Angular 4 CLI
- Familiarity with Web Service Security (JWT, PKI, digital signatures, LDAP).
- Designing and implementing Service Oriented Architectures and related technologies
- Hands-on experience with application of STIGs, Operating System and application lockdowns, accreditation of applications and systems on DoD networks.
- Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools (e.g. Subversion, Maven, etc.)
- Linux and Windows
- Java/JEE, Java Persistence API (Hibernate, Eclipse link, Open JPA)
- RESTful/JSON Web Services
- Angular 4/Angular 4 CLI
A minimum of 10+ years of directly related experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree. A bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related subject area) is desired but not required.
- Experience developing micro services (e.g. JBOSS Wild fly SWARM).
- Experience with designing scalable and clustered enterprise web applications.
- Experience with Application API Gateways (e.g. CA Technologies Layer 7 API gateway) and WS-Policy based policy and assertion development.
- Experience with security classification guides and CAPCO guidance.
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Team city, Jenkins, etc.).
- Must pass a drug test.
- US Citizenship is required.
- TS/SCI security clearance is required.
- Must successfully complete a US government- administered polygraph.
- Travel and temporary duty approximately 15 – 20% annually
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com