Great work/life balance
- Standard 40-hr. workweek
- Flexible work hours around core hours of 9am and 3pm.
Support government oversight of the development of software and systems developed by other contractors, review delivered products and providing advisory and assistance support. Perform routine software/systems engineering tasks including; performing functional configuration audits, software testing and review of associated test reports, and software requirements traceability.
- Evaluate & advise on software integration – transitioning software to new applications.
- Participate in software and systems testing and review of associated test reports.
- Act as customer’s representative to evaluate software for capability & applicability applying a working knowledge of programming languages.
- Assist customer in developing and operationalizing existing algorithms.
- Conduct research and development of novel technologies and methodologies for extreme scale data analytics, big data processing, data mining, and machine learning on traditional and emerging computing architectures.
- Develop computer software/hardware requirements packages and acquisitions.
- Attend meetings and teleconferences, prepare briefings and position papers.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as: C, C++, Python, Java, FORTRAN
- Understand software engineering fundamentals, including functional and object-oriented styles of programming and computation models.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are necessary to communicate with executives.
- General experience using Microsoft Project, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Bachelor degree (10+ yrs. experience) or Master degree (5+ years’ experience) in a relevant area of study.
- Must pass a drug test.
- US Citizenship required.
- Must have a fully adjudicated, Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility