Kegman is proud to announce they recently Graduated from the IGNITE 360 Mentoring Program! IGNITE 360 is the exclusive mentoring program of the Florida Institute of Technology, Women’s Business Center, that helps business owners who have survived the start-up phase and second stage business owners solve critical business problems and develop new skills that allow their companies to outperform the competition while advancing to the next level of business growth and sustainability.
Kegman was provided with:
- Profitable new perspectives and practical ideas from free-flowing interactions with a diverse group of entrepreneurs and executives outside of your industry or profession.
- A forum that will challenge you to try new techniques and explore options you may have never considered.
- Proven experience to help you save time and avoid expensive mistakes by learning from the expertise of other professionals.
- A confidential, supportive environment for professional growth.
- Accountability to drive follow-through and improve results.
As a participant in this program, Kegman agreed to:
- Commit to and attend one meeting each month for six consecutive months.
- Complete all work that is assigned between monthly meetings.
- Contribute to the group in a respectful, positive manner to support a nurturing environment for growth.